Users can now buy fixed rates in Curve LP token-based terms on Element in just one click!
Introduction to the Fixed Rate Zaps Feature
When users go to the Element fixed rates tab, they will notice that terms that offer fixed rates for Curve LP tokens now display the icons of the underlying assets for that pool in the user interface.
Previously, users who wanted to buy fixed rates in any of the Element Curve LP token-based terms needed to manually execute several transactions on different platforms to get access to the Curve LP token required to enter that specific term. The community provided feedback saying that the process was tedious, time-consuming, and sometimes confusing. And we listened!
Users can now buy fixed rates in any Element Curve LP token-based term by depositing the underlying asset of their choice.
How to use the Fixed Rate Zaps Feature?
1. Go to Element Fixed Rates and click on the term of your choice.
2. Click on the Curve LP token name to see the underlying assets list that you can select from to enter the term.
Note: make sure to scroll down to see all available assets for that term.
3. Select the asset you want and enter the amount you wish to deposit into the term. Then click on “Buy.”
4. You will get a Metamask pop-up asking you to approve a contract interaction. This contract interaction will allow the Element protocol to execute all the required zaps in the background.
5. Click on “Buy,” then approve the Metamask transaction, and that’s it! You will now have exposure to fixed rates for the selected term.
Join Our Community! 🧝
We want to hear from you! You can always ask questions in our Discord if you are interested in providing feedback, reviewing our code, or just want to learn more.